Orchard Park Counseling
My name is Christine Reber, and I am a Licensed Mental Health Counselor and Credentialed Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor in Orchard Park, NY.
I understand that choosing the right therapist may feel like a daunting and vulnerable process, but I strongly believe that finding a good fit is the most important ingredient for a successful therapeutic outcome.
My view is that counselors do not have all the answers. We are fallible, imperfect human beings, on the same journey of growth as our clients. I believe that you have the answers within yourself, and my role is to help guide you to your own best solutions.
My goal is to provide a safe, supportive, non-judgmental space for you to share your story, navigate your emotions, identify barriers to your own success and happiness, and begin the process of healing and creating the life you want.
While I enjoy treating a wide spectrum of clients in my practice, I have a special passion for working with social anxiety and highly sensitive people (especially highly sensitive introverts) and have extensive clinical experience treating alcohol and other substance use disorders. Other areas of specialty include: depression, anger management, self-esteem, relationship issues, suicidal ideation, trauma and PTSD, and borderline personality disorder.
My office is conveniently located in Orchard Park, NY, and I provide individual, couples/marriage, and group psychotherapy services to adults, adolescents, and families throughout the Orchard Park, Hamburg, West Seneca, East Aurora, and greater Buffalo areas.
I invite you to contact me today for a free initial phone consultation. I look forward to hearing from you!
Are you wondering how therapy can help?
Psychotherapy can offer numerous benefits. Your therapist’s role is to provide you with genuine, consistent, unconditional support, while helping you learn problem-solving skills and strategies to more effectively cope with issues such as depression, anxiety, relationship concerns, self-esteem struggles, addictions, anger and stress management, etc. Therapists can offer a fresh perspective on what you’re experiencing and help guide you toward your own best solutions. The more time and effort you invest in the therapeutic process (both in and outside of sessions), the more likely you are to experience benefits and success. Some of the potential benefits you may experience include:
- Greater awareness and understanding of your own thoughts, feelings, and behaviors
- Improved communication and listening skills
- Increased self-esteem and self-acceptance
- Find relief and recovery from addictive behaviors, such as substance abuse, gambling, and eating disorders
- More effective ways of managing and coping with stress, anxiety, anger, etc.
- Resolution from the presenting concern(s) that brought you to treatment initially
- Improved interpersonal skills and growth
- Develop new skills to free yourself from habitual patterns that were not were not serving your best good
- Increased confidence and decision-making skills
- Learn new behaviors and/or responses that can help you to achieve your goals
- Feel more at peace, more comfortable, or more secure in the world
How do I get started?
You can click here, send me an email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give me a call at (716) 508-7393. If I am not available at the moment you phone, please know that your call is very important to me! I check calls and emails frequently, so if you leave your contact information, I will get back to you soon.